We have a great set of presentations lined up for the IoT Thames Valley Meetup #24 on 13th February:
- Adam Armer, Vodafone, talking about Digital Buildings & IoT, a move from passive to active where the building becomes an agile platform for the delivery of a range of different services
- Andy Clark, Oracle, will talk about how the World’s first AI smart hives network helps conserve declining global honey bee populations
- Rob McDonald, Peter Brett Associates, will provide an update on forthcoming Thames Valley Berkshire Smart City Cluster £1.73m Challenge Fund calls
- Richard Kinder, Wirepas, will be showcasing a number of sensor devices powered by Wirepas Mesh designed for commercial and industrial IoT applications such as smart building and factory systems. Also a live demo of indoor location capabilities and how to build from sensor to cloud using Node-RED and AWS will be shown.
- Atul Wahi, JT International, will talk about euicc/esims enabling OEMs in the connected world
- Jonathan Hilliard, Newbury Innovation, will talk about their extensive experience in adding connectivity to new and existing products, allowing them to communicate with smartphones, smart home hubs and other IOT devices
- Robin Kennedy, Knowledge Transfer Network, will talk about the Cyber Security Academic Start-up Accelerator Programme
- Lia Richards, IoT Tech Expo, will explain why you need to attend IoT Tech Expo Global 2019 and offer IoT Thames Valley Meetup members a special discount to attend the conference.