We have a great line up of speakers and exhibitors, including:
- Simon Fabri, Technical Director, Schneider Electric
- Duncan White, Managing Partner, Marks & Clerk
- Piers Corfield, Founder & CEO, Dashboard
- Adam Armer, Global Business Development Manager, Vodafone
- Robin Kennedy, Knowledge Transfer Manager, KTN
- Steve Morecraft – Technical Manager, EMEA, Logi Analytics
If you are looking for a new job/contract position or to recruit staff then come along and talk to Anderson Young and LynxPro who will be exhibiting and are sponsors of the Meetup.
The IoT Security Foundation are holding their 3rd Annual IoT Security Conference on 5th December at the prestigious IET Savoy Place, London. This year’s theme is Knowing It’s Safe To Connect which will deliver a range of business strategic and technical talks that demonstrate what good security looks like from planning to execution. The Conference also features making the business case for the right kind of security, technical sessions for securing the IoT ecosystem, research sessions on the future of IoT security and has a post-conference drinks reception for additional networking.
Why attend? Learn from the best, connect with the IoT security community and enhance business opportunities through extensive networking.